What is it?
If you want to get the tax treatment of directors' loans right and avoid problems with the Taxman, this webinar is right up your alley. It's completely up to date with the latest and proposed changes to the legislation, as well as case law developments. It will provide you with all the tools you need to make sense of the complex loan account rules. It will consider:
- The benefit in kind implications of loans to employees and directors:
- What is a loan; what's included and excluded?
- How is the benefit calculated?
- Whats changed?
- The income tax and corporation tax implications of loans/benefits to shareholders and others:
- What currently gets charged, how and when?
- What are the anti-avoidance changes?
- How are shareholder benefits taxed?
- What's included and excluded in a shareholder loan?
- Whats changed in this area?
- How is the tax charged and relieved currently?
- What are the new "bed and breakfasting" provisions?
- How are loan write-offs treated?
Loans to directors and shareholders have always had tax implications, but recently the Taxman has moved the goalposts. With new traps for the unwary, this webinar is indispensable for you as a company director or advisor. It will ensure optimum tax efficiency.
How it works:
After completing the order form, you'll receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to the on demand version of the webinar. You'll also find your free extras here.
Who's it for?
Company directors, business owners and managers, accountants, tax advisors.
About the presenter
Your presenter, Steve Kesby FCA, CTA, AIIT, is a very experienced tax advisor.
|Extra: Special Report + free training material |
Order now and receive for free:
Homeworking - Maximising the Tax Loopholes
In this Special Report, you'll see how to structure your homeworking arrangements tax efficiently without stepping into potential traps. It takes account of the changes brought in by the latest Finance Act, providing you with all the up-to-date information.
worth £63 - PDF.
A PDF of all the information presented during the webinar.
|On demand webinar
More details / Hide details
|Normal price: £99 + VAT
Includes 5 views of the recorded version.
Special promotion price:
Order now and receive a £30 discount.
|Date of event: Wednesday 26 February 2014
|Where: Delivered direct to your computer, tablet, smartphone etc.
No more travelling or waiting time, youll save money to boot.