What is it?
This webinar shows how to get to grips with the nuts and bolts of VAT and ensure youre able to reclaim as much VAT as possible in the most efficient ways.
Charging, reclaiming and administering VAT remains a challenge for many SMEs. Yet its a subject that you absolutely have to take seriously make an error and the VATman is sure to come down hard. And that's where this webinar comes in, because knowledge is everything.
It will focus on the following:
- The new cost saving exemption - can you benefit?
- Compound interest and money due from HMRC
- HMRC enforcement initiatives
- Penalties and how to avoid them
- VAT cases
- Flat rate scheme - more attractive now?
- Input tax recovery by putting holding companies in a VAT group
- Cash flow savings for property rental businesses
- How to avoid VAT clawback (for house builders who cant sell new houses)
- Charities and VAT savings
- VAT and green fees at golf clubs
- Whats in the pipeline - planning ahead
After this webinar you'll be fully equipped to maximise your VAT recovery.
How it works:
After completing the order form, you'll receive a confirmation e-mail containing a link to the on demand version of the webinar. You'll also find your free extras here.
Who's it for?
Company directors, business owners and managers, in-house accountants, tax advisors. Everyone who needs to stay posted on VAT matters.
About the presenter
Andrew Needham CTA is a leading authority on VAT law and practice and regularly represents SMEs in their battles with HMRC. In plain English, he will explain whats new, provide clear explanations and show where savings can be made.
|Extra: Book + training material for free |
|Order now and receive for free: |
Tried and Tested Ways to Reduce Your VAT Bill
This book offers a stack of VAT reduction techniques that you can immediately apply to your business.
208pp. - PDF
You will receive a PDF of all the information presented during the webinar.
|On demand webinar
More details / Hide details
|Normal price: £99 + VAT
Includes 5 views of the recorded version.
Special promotion price:
Subscribe now and receive a £30 discount.
|Date of event: Wednesday 23 January 2013
|Where: Delivered direct to your computer, tablet, smartphone etc.
No more travelling or waiting time, youll save money to boot.